12 Mayıs 2013 Pazar

INTRODUCTION


Hi,
          My name is Hakan Kanat. I was born in Antalya, Turkey in 1992, and I grew up there until I came in Linz. Although I live in Antalya, which is located in south-west of Turkey, my real home town is Batman. It is sutiated in south-east of Turkey.
          I started Demirgül Primary school in 1999, and my education life began too. In those years, I had many friends and friendly teachers with whom I have even contact right now. Surely, I can say that my teachers played an important role in my education life. If I hadn’t met especially some of my teachers, I might have given up studying. I attended Akdeniz University as soon as I graduated from Karatay High School. My deparment is English language Teaching, and although students in this department take 4 years education, as I studied one year preparation class, it will take 5 years for me. Now, I am second grade, and I have two more years left.
          As I said before, Batman is located in south-east of Turkey, and in the east part of Turkey the biggest population is definitely Kurdish people. Namely that I am a son of Kurdish parents. However, I raised up between both Kurdish and Turkish environment. I can speak both Kurdish and Turkish, yet my first language is Turkish because I didn’t take academic course in my mother tongue, which is really annoying me. I have two sisters and four brothers. Also, I have several nephews and nieces whose places are different in my life. Nowadays, I am far from and can’t fight with them! which is really boring :)
          My hobbies are playing basketball, watching football matches, reading historical books and watching films. Fenerbahçe SK is my favourite team, and I support Barcelona FC in Spanish La Liga. Furthermore, this is the first time I have been abroad, and I have always wanted to see another countries. Last year, I applied for Erasmus Exchange Programme, and then I took an exam to be accepted. I succeded in passing exam, and thanks to Erasmus Programme now I am here in linz, Austria. I am sure, it will be one of the best experiences in my life.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder