12 Mayıs 2013 Pazar

My Experience of Webpublishing Tools

                           
          Before starting my previous experiences, I had better do self-criticism about my technology skills. Even though we live in 21 century called “technology or information age" by many people, I am not enough qualified in term of technology. Sometimes,I think that I am handicapped, or I am not suitable person to live in 21 century:) However; because my profession requires computer skills and so as to be beneficial for myself and my environment, I will try to do my best in this field.
          It was many years ago that a friend of mine introduced me with Messenger and Hotmail. I have contacted with my friends via Messenger since then. However; after I met with facebook, I can say that I nearly gave up using Messenger. In the beginning, I resisted to sign up facebook account because I was afraid of being addicted to it, and most of my friends used to spend a lot of time on facebook. In the end, I decided to have facebook since I had difficulty in communication with my friends. In my opinion, it is very useful social networking service if you know how to use it! You can stay in touch with your friends, share event, upload photos, read free articles, play games etc. I use Hotmail for communication with tutors and to take my bank statements, bills, internet banking etc. I have Twitter account too, but I don’t use it as much as Facebook.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder